Is life too bright, too loud, and too much?
Learn how to get calm and balanced in the moment so that you can reclaim your life.
Empower Your Senses with Sensory Self-Care
Register today for the Sensory Self-Care membership and start getting empowered today!
What Will You Learn?
The Sensory Self-Care membership is on-line, on-demand and available 24/7 for your convenience. To get the most out of the membership, reserve time each week to complete the activities and time each month for the training call. You will learn how to:
- Understand your mindset
- Increase awareness of your internal and external environments
- Identify triggers of your sensations
- Utilize all of your senses
- Develop your personal daily practice
- Create a strategy for daily actions reflecting your Empowerment
Is Sensory Self-Care for you?
You might need the Sensory Self-Care membership if you or someone you are working with answers yes to any of these questions.
- Do you experience quick fatigue or difficulty with attention?
- Do you frequently fidget or pick at your hands subconsciously?
- Do you seem to be “jumpy” with loud noises or avoid loud settings?
- Do you avoid certain foods, textures of clothing, or types of music as they overstimulate you?
- Do you have decreased feedback from your heart rate, breath rate, and gut sensations like hunger?
- Do you have difficulty falling asleep or staying asleep at night?
- Do you have quick emotional reactions and aspire to have more control and awareness?
- Do you quickly get distracted and procrastinate on things you really want to finish?
What You Get with the Membership
Sensory Empower Academy Portal:
- Weekly Activity Downloads
- Meditation Video Library
- Spotlight Video Library
Training Group Calls:
- Monthly Training Calls
- Playback Videos
- Membership Facebook Group
- Members-only online Facebook events
Learning the strategies and using the tools in Sensory Self-Care membership helps you become…
What People are Saying About Working with Bethany
Join the Waitlist Today!
“I want to help you feel empowered through your senses so that you can regain control in the moment and in your life.”